School Advisory Board
St. Lawrence Catholic School Advisory Board
Stephanie Serra-Member at Large/Advancement
Rosa DiMaria-Member at Large/ Catholic Culture Co-Chairperson
Deb Duda- Member at Large/Catholic Culture Co-Chairperson
EmelieKrull-Member at Large/Catholic Culture Co-Chairperson
Kelly Barbieri-Member at Large/Curriculum and Programming Chairperson
Sue Walz-Teacher Representative
Julia Rider-Teacher Representative
Fr. Roman Pasieczny-Pastor
Open-Member at Large/Properties and Facilities Chairperson
Contact Information: >Email
The Advisory Council has six primary functions:
1. To serve as an advisory body that collaborates with the pastor and administration.
2. To assist the pastor and administration in developing policies for St. Lawrence School.
3. To support the progress and advancement of the school’s mission.
4. To assist the school in developing a strategic plan for the school and to focus on the larger, strategic plan issues, leaving operations and day-to-day implementation to staff.
5. To be an advocate of the school in the community.
6. To help ensure competent leadership and management of the organization through:
· Review of progress toward strategic goals with the Pastor and Administration
· Self-assessment of the Council
· Leadership succession for the Council